Working with strategic real estate partners, investors and leading brands from around the world, Miral manages the operations of globally-recognised real estate assets across Abu Dhabi, handling landlord and owner representative duties for a number of third parties. Our asset management portfolio includes:
- Over 2,800 residential units
- Approx. 1,000 hotel guest rooms (5*, 4* and luxury serviced apartments)
- 90,000 sqm of retail currently in operation and 50,000 sqm under development
- Etihad Arena (18,000 people capacity)
- Yas Marina with over 300 wet and berths
Our core vision is driven by a commitment to Abu Dhabi’s growth and the development of Yas Island as a top global destination for entertainment, leisure, hospitality and business.
Yas Village is a 108,600 sqm phased residential development designed by Miral to bring high-quality, modern and affordable accommodation to Yas Island. The campus-style development will bring together residents from different nationalities and cultures, and will comprise 1,750 (1, 2 and 4 person) units, with an ultimate occupancy capacity of up to 5,400 residents.